Monday, August 26, 2013

Nox Icons



Developer Kovdev has just released his new icon pack, Nox, and the buzz for these icons was made apparent a couple weeks before he dropped them in the Play Store. Early testers out there would post screenshots on their feeds, and I always found myself hitting those guys up to let me know where they got those beautiful icons. Now they are here. Now I’m in love.
Nox icon pack brings all the goodies. Not only has Kovdev pretty much gotten every icon there is to get, he has added wallpaper and support to many of the popular launchers out there.

Features

Over 1200 custom icons!
▪ 12 Wallpapers included!
▪ Apex theme support
▪ ADW Theme support
▪ Action Launcher Pro compatible
▪ Nova Launcher theme compatible
▪ Holo Launcher compatible
▪ Go Launcher EX theme support
▪ Icon Themer compatible
▪ TSF Shell compatible (icons only)
The 3D look of the icons is what caught my eye. The logo of the app icon just leaps off the colorful square, and there is also a shadow effect that he added to make it even more pleasing to the eyes. The shadow effect absolutely compliments the already stunning 3D effect, and even if there is not an actual icon for the app, the icon pack still tries its best to make that missing icon look awesome.
So I highly suggest checking these icons out. I see myself using them for quite awhile, and I am sure most of you out there will feel the same. Hit the link below, and let us know how you like them. Also check out my brief video below to see them on my beautiful HTC One.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment


Top